Company Registration in Noida
In Noida, forming a private limited company is the preferred method of doing business. It is a distinct legal entity that does not publicly trade its stock on a stock exchange, and each member’s responsibility is limited to the amount they have invested in the business. In India, a Private Limited Company must have a minimum of two members. There can only be a maximum of 200 stockholders. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) oversees and registers a Private Limited Company in Noida in accordance with the Companies Act of 2013. It is significant to remember that all private businesses must include the phrase “private limited” after their name.
Benefits of Comapny Registration in Noida
- There are many advantages to registering a business.
- Your business will be more legitimate if it is registered.
- Protect from other dangers and losses as well as personal culpability
- Entice more clients
- Easily obtain bank loans and reputable investors’ solid investments.
- Provides liability protection to safeguard the resources of your business.
- Improved stability and capital contribution
- Increases the possibility of expanding and growing large.
Documents Needed to Register a Company
In Nodia, registering a private limited corporation is impossible without valid identification and address documents.
The following is a list of the documents that the MCA will accept for the online company registration procedure:
- Proof of Identity and Address
- A scanned copy of your passport or PAN card (foreign nationals & NRIs)
- Voter ID, passport, or driver’s license scan
- Scanned copies of the most recent utility, phone, and bank statements, as well as a specimen signature and a passport-sized photo (blank document with signature [directors only])
- Proof of Registered Office
- Scanned copies of the most recent bank statement, phone or mobile bill, electric or gas bill, notarized English rental agreement, no-objection letter from the property owner, and sale title or property deed in English are also required (in case of owned property)
What regulations must a company that is registered in Noida follow?
In order to conduct the required audit, the Board of Directors must name a practising chartered accountant within 30 days of incorporation.
Beginning of Business: The capital specified in the MOA must be placed in a bank, and the MCA must issue a certificate of beginning.
Income tax filing: The Form ITR 6 must be used each year to submit the income tax return for businesses with New Noida registrations.
Annual report: Every year, companies with New Noida registrations are required to submit Forms AOC 4 and MGT 7 to the MCA.
KYC: Each year, the proposed directors of the Company must complete the DIN KYC process.
List of requirements for forming a company in No
- A minimum of two directors must be Indian citizens.
- There must be a minimum of 2 shareholders and a maximum of 200 stockholders.
- There must be a registered office address.
- The submission of all documents must be done online.
Things to consider while registering a private limited company
We must make sure that the criteria listed on the checklist are satisfied as per the Companies Act of 2013.
2 Directors : A private limited company must have a minimum of two and a maximum of fifteen directors. The company’s directors must include at least one Indian citizen.
Special Name: Your company’s name must be distinctive.
The suggested name must not be similar to any businesses or trademarks already registered in India.
Capital Contribution Minimum: There is no set minimum capital requirement for businesses.
A firm needs to have at least one lakh in authorised capital.
Registration Address: A company’s registered office does not have to be a business location.
If the landlord grants a NOC, the registered office may even be located in a rented house.
Why SRV Associates
SRV Associates has expertise aiding Section 8 businesses with appropriately completing forms and annual returns, ensuring that any data submitted to department and ministry websites is acceptable.
On your behalf, our CA/CS will complete and submit the application. We assist you at every step of the way. Simply exchange the necessary login information to proceed. You can accomplish anything while relaxing in your house.
SRV Associates has experience working with thousands of NGOs and is knowledgeable about their needs.
With us, your information is always secure.